Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm back

It's been over 3 years since I've posted here. Every once in a while, I get an email that someone has commented and I just assume it's spam and insta-delete.

I was feeling nostalgic today and decided to read my old journal posts from purerave. Then one of those posts mentioned this blog, and I surfed on over here too.

I miss writing. It seems like when I was writing, I had a much more interesting/chaotic life. Things have simmered down a bit, but that doesn't mean that there's nothing worth writing about now.

This blog was treated more as a personal journal than anything else. I never invited people who knew me from real life to read it. Mostly because I want to keep my private life public. Plus, I talked about them all the time.

Things have changed. The "hostel" house on 64th is no more. There was a big falling out between me and my friends--most of whom have since moved back home to their respective home states (quitters), but I've made new friends. They're just as weird and trashy as the old ones, but they've gotten older and uglier ;)

Anyway, the point is, I'm back. I look forward to documenting my strange thoughts and conversations with y'all again.

Love, Claire

No comments: